“Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing.”
- Ron Swanson, fictional character with an exceptional moustache and real-life advice
I'm here to help you tell your business story better so you can stop half-assing your marketing and start connecting with the right people in your life and business.
- You talked about yourself authoritatively online
- You were seen as a respected industry leader
- Your marketing had consistency and soul
- You had time to make what you wanted to make
- You had a collaborator on your side cheering you on
- You were able to relax and focus on what brings you joy
- You could serve and help even more people feel great
Stop wasting your time trying to do everything and make everyone happy. Spoiler alert: you can’t. I’ve tried.
It’s time to step up and create a dream team of trusted partners. Your business will run better, you’ll be touching so many more people with your amazing work, and you’ll be happier.
Given the choice, would you rather be doing whatever it is that brings you joy in your business or worrying about beating the blinking cursor?
Your business is growing. Your team of trusted, go-to people should grow as well.
Doing it all yourself is hard. That’s why you don’t have to do it all yourself.
You need to do what you do best and trust someone else to do what they do best.
- Your dentist (why would you even think you could fill your own cavities? #thatswhatshesaid)
- Stylist (best advice I ever received: never cut your own bangs)
- Accountant (so many people would rather go to the dentist instead of trying to figure out their own taxes)
- Writer (because you have better things to do than try to figure out how to write an effective sales page)
I can’t do much of the former, but I can do the latter.